Do some days at work leave you feeling burned out? Isolated? Are you ready to enjoy your work again?
As a licensed or pre-licensed MFT or LCSW, every day is different, exciting, and difficult. While some days you feel energized and uplifted by your work, other days can leave you feeling exhausted and isolated. Taking time for your own professional development can sometimes be difficult as you focus on maintaining and growing your business.
This is where your local chapter of CAMFT, Valley Sierra steps in to reduce those feelings of isolation, help you continually challenge yourself, and to provide you with strategies to grow your business. We provide short, focused CEU opportunities at times that are set for minimum interference with work schedules. Come, sit, eat a good meal, and learn with your colleagues. Take a breath and connect with others and be reenergized to continue the important work that you do!
Valley Sierra CAMFT is committed to:
- Providing educational opportunities for you in the Central Valley and Gold Country.
- Connecting you with other professionals for networking, consultation, and friendship through its educational offerings.
- Providing opportunities for pre-licensed individuals to connect with mentoring relationships.
- Reducing isolation through events and networking.
- Providing a space for sharing job opportunities, office rentals, and services necessary to work as a helping professional.
Join us for our luncheon trainings every other month! We feature area professionals as well as trainers from across the state sharing their expertise in topics that matter to you and your clinical practice! Check out our calendar for upcoming dates and locations. Board of Behavioral Sciences approved CEUs are provided at every luncehon.
Check out our calendar for our all day CEU programs on topics that are relevant and important to area clinicians and are approved by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
Want to keep up with CAMFT events? Sign up for our Newsletter to be notified for our upcoming events newsletter. Ready to become a member of Valley Sierra CAMFT? Click on Join right now and become a part of something wonderful!